Deaf awareness and sign language (BSL) workshop - Online
Communication Skills, Personal Effectiveness
E, D & I Awareness
Anyone who would find this knowledge useful at work.
Approx £50. Charges depend on how many delegates book.
- Identify the barriers that deaf and hard of hearing people face
- List the ways in which deaf and hard of hearing people communicate
- Understand and demonstrate how to implement positive methods of communication, and offer an equal service to deaf and hard of hearing people.
- Apply the finger-spelling alphabet
- Explore the deaf community & culture
The provider is leading efforts towards a society in which people with disabilities have full access and are working to raise the public and political awareness of disability provision.
No dates are currently scheduled for this course.