To find a course, use the category icons or the A-Z list below.
Cancellations within 4 weeks of the event will always be charged the full delegate price unless your authority sends a replacement.
- You must have access to a private, quiet room before joining an online course as group discussions must be kept confidential. You will be expected to use your camera during the sessions.
- We recommend everyone tests their microphone/camera etc. beforehand just to make sure everything runs smoothly. Please check your own authority’s Zoom instructions and ensure you have the most up to date version.
- Here are instructions from Zoom on joining via the browser. Bookmark the Zoom sign in page and create a free account as your details are then saved.
Please follow your own authority’s process for applying for a training course on the shared programme, ensuring you have funding approval.
Before you attend any learning event, it is important that you meet with your manager to discuss the purpose of the learning and the proposed outcomes. For evaluation purposes, after you have participated in a learning activity you should meet with your manager to review the effectiveness of this activity.
- Absence Management - Online
- Active Bystander - Online
- Administration Skills, Introduction to - Online
- Aspiring Manager - Online
- Assertive Approach, Developing an - Online
- Assertive Skills for Managers - Online
- Autism Awareness - Online
- Better Business Writing - Online
- Building Personal Resilience - Online
- Business Presentations, Introduction to - Online
- Change Management - Online
- Climate Change Fundamentals - Online
- Coach-Mentor, Manager as
- Commercial Awareness - Online
- Communication Skills, Effective - Online
- Conflict & Aggression, Managing - Online
- Customers, Knowing Your - Online
- Deaf awareness and sign language (BSL) workshop - Online
- Delegating with confidence and structure - Online
- Disability Awareness - Online
- Leadership in the Digital Era, The Changing Role of - Online
- Leading Your Team - Online
- Liberating Leadership (MDP) - Online
- Listening Skills - Online
- Lone Worker Safety - Online
- Making the Most of Your Money & Cost of Living - Online
- Management Dilemmas - Online
- Managing Effective Meetings Online
- Managing Hybrid Teams - Online
- Managing Mental Health for Managers - Online
- Managing Myself for Managers - Online
- Managing Team Resilience - Online
- MDP for Experienced Managers - Modules 1 and 2 - Online
- MDP for New Managers - Modules 1, 2, 3 and half-day Action Learning Set - Online and/or Classroom
- Meetings That Mean Business - Online
- Menopause and Me - Online
- Menopause for Managers - Online
- Menopause, Nutrition and - Online
- Menopause, Psychological Impact of - Online
- Mental Health First Aid (MHFA) - Online
- Mentoring - How to be a good mentor - Online
- Mentoring Workshop for Mentees - Online
- Minutes and Meetings & Speed Writing - Online
- Motivating and Engaging your Team - Online
- Myers Briggs (MBTI) Workshop - Online
- Performance Management, Effective - Online
- Personal Development Workshop - Online
- Persuading and Influencing People - Online
- Plain English - Online
- Positive Self-Motivation - Online
- Presentations, Giving Effective - Online
- Project Management - Online
- Psychology at Work - Online
- Rapid Reading - Online
- Recruiting Safely and Fairly - Online
- Recruitment and Selection, Effective - Online
- Report Writing - Online
- Retirement Planning - Online
- Safeguarding Children, Adults and Domestic Abuse - Online
- Safeguarding Essentials, Adult - FREE
- Setting Boundaries Workshop - Online
- Social Media in the Workplace - Online
- Telephone Aggression, Managing - Online
- Time and Priorities, Managing myself for staff - Online
- Train the Trainer - Online
Cancelling your training?
Cancellations within 4 weeks of the event will always be charged the full price (approximately £100/day dependent on delegate numbers) unless your authority sends a replacement.
In addition to Surrey Learn courses, we offer individual e-Learning courses from an external provider too. If you have any questions relating to e-learning, please contact your own SLP rep here.