Motivating and Engaging your Team - Online
Management Development, Team
This course is for you if:
You are an experienced manager, have previously attended a management and leadership course and are looking to focus on getting the most from your team;
You are a manager or team leader who is experiencing a few team problems and looking for practical solutions
You are new to management and curious to know how to get the most from your team and your own team leader skills.
Approximately £100 per day per delegate. Charges depend on how many delegates book.
Aim: To raise awareness of the importance that motivation has on engagement and commitment to teams working at their very best.
By the end of this half day virtual training session you will:
- Know the theory and practice around motivating and engaging the team
- Have completed a questionnaire on what motivates you
- Know how to get the best from your team by knowing their motivation
- Know how to encourage your team to self-critique their own work to maximise their motivation and engagement at work
- Teams and their maturity
- The role of leadership and motivation
- Motivations versus employee engagement
- Extrinsic and Intrinsic motivation
- Motivation myths
- Tried and tested motivational models
- Evaluating self and others
- Giving constructive feedback
- Action plan and review
15 September 2022 at 10:00
Delivered online. You must attend all the sessions.
Online sessions include usual breaks. Zoom link(s) are auto-sent from email@example.com a few days in advance of delivery. Full instructions and course handouts will also be sent in advance.
6 spaces remaining