Setting Boundaries Workshop - Online
Communication Skills, Personal Effectiveness
Personal and Financial Wellbeing
All staff will benefit.
One day online
Approximately £100 per day per delegate. Charges depend on how many delegates book.
On completion of the programme, participants will be able to:
- Utilise strategies for building and maintaining confidence
- List the factors that contribute to stress, worry and anxiety and what steps can be taken to mitigate the effects
- Organise work to focus on those tasks that most need their attention
- Make decisions with confidence even if they don’t have all the information required
- Feel confident delegating tasks to others, both up and down
- Identify their personal drivers and the impact they can have on how they approach their work and their relationships with others
- Explain the meaning of assertiveness in the context of standing up for their rights without diminishing the rights of others
- Demonstrate how assertive language can be used effectively to communicate requirements, avoid ambiguity and limit the potential for conflict
- Feel confident in saying ‘no’ to unreasonable requests or when a request would place unacceptable pressure on their capacity to deliver.
10.15-11.00 Building Confidence
- Life positions
- Overcoming limiting beliefs
- Focusing on those things within your control
11.15-12.00 Managing Yourself
- How to mitigate the effects of stress, worry and anxiety
12.00-12.30 Organising Work
- Focusing on the important
- Making decisions
- Barriers to delegation
- Following the process
13.30-14.00 Personal Drivers
- Impact on behaviour
14.15-15.45 Setting Boundaries
- Defining assertiveness
- Levels of assertiveness
- Saying ‘no’
15.45-16.00 Review and Close
29 January 2024 at 10:00
Delivered online. You must attend all the sessions.
Online sessions include usual breaks. Zoom link(s) are auto-sent from [email protected] a few days in advance of delivery. Full instructions and course handouts will also be sent in advance.
Please note you will be expected to use your camera and display your name on all training. If unable to comply, please ensure the trainer understands why and notes your name and authority for recording attendance.
5 spaces remaining