Climate Change Fundamentals - Online
- what everyone needs to know
Personal Effectiveness, Wellbeing
2.5 hours (including question and discussion time)
Approximately £50 per delegate. Charges depend on how many book.
This course quickly brings participants up to speed on the climate crisis by answering the fundamental questions:
- What is climate change?
- What’s causing it?
- How bad could it get?
- What can we do about it?
The course is accredited by The Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Standards Office and attendees receive a certificate confirming they’ve undertaken two hours of CPD.
- The impacts of climate change so far - including long-term, incremental changes such as sea level rise, and the impact of extreme weather
- What's causing climate change and why we're certain about the causes
- What we need to do, according to the science, to address the problem
- What progress has been made to tackle climate change at the international and national level
- How bad it could get in the future - considering impacts at the global, national and local level (local being the client's own area)
- The sources of the client's emissions and what it's doing to reduce them
- The sources of individual particpants own carbon footprint - and what they can do to reduce it
No dates are currently scheduled for this course.