Delegating with confidence and structure - Online
This course is for you if:
- You are an experienced manager, have previously attended a management and leadership course and are looking to update your learning and skills in delegating to your team
- You are a manager or team leader who is experiencing a few team problems with delegation and looking for some practical skills
- You are new to management and curious to know how to get the most from your team.
Approximately £100 per day per delegate. Charges depend on how many delegates book.
- Know your role and responsibility in the context of delegating
- Know the true purpose of delegation
- Learn and practice using a structure approach to giving delegation
- Learn how to give feedback in a coaching style
- The role and responsibilities of manager and leader
- John Adair – overview and reminder of moving away from ‘task’
- What delegation is and the purpose of delegation
- Barriers to delegation (for manager and direct report)
- Trust and delegation
- Skill – Will matrix – who best to delegate to
- Constructive feedback in a coaching style
- Structuring and practising your delegation conversation using a coaching style and approach.
No dates are currently scheduled for this course.