Writing Effective Email - Online
Communication Skills, Work Processes
Introduction to Administration
Suitable for everyone who uses email.
Approximately £100 per day per delegate. Charges depend on how many delegates book.
As a result of attending this course, you will be able to:
• use email to build productive business relationships;
• address the reader's needs and expectations more effectively;
• tell the reader what they need to hear;
• get action when you need to; and
• adapt your tone for formal and informal situations.
Email: key management principles
Why use email? (And when not to)
• dos and don’ts
• email as a form of conversation
Writing emails: a systematic approach
Building a relationship with your reader
• subject, purpose, message
• organising complicated information
• formatting and using attachments
• pushing (and pulling) for action
Drafting the email: hot tips
Getting the tone right:
• being assertive without being rude
• avoiding misunderstandings
Checking for content: sound and sense
The style spectrum: formality and informality
End of course
No dates are currently scheduled for this course.