Equality, Diversity and Inclusion - Online
Personal Effectiveness, Work Processes
E, D & I Awareness
Approximately £100 per day per delegate. Charges depend on how many delegates book.
- Understand the concepts of diversity, equality and inclusion
- Recognise the importance and benefits of valuing diversity in the workplace and in-service delivery
- Identify relevant elements of the Equality Act 2010 including the nine protected characteristics
- Recognise how personal values and beliefs affect behaviour
- Understand how the dominant personal, organisational and social cultures impact on minority groups and individuals
- Describe what discrimination, harassment and bullying means in law
- Recognise what harassment looks like and the difference between banter and bullying on a ‘clumsy scale’
- Be aware of how your own behaviour can contribute to or help to prevent discrimination and harassment
This virtual programme is designed to be interactive and highly practical engaging participants through a range of activities including group work in break out rooms, team discussions and individual inputs through online quizzes and polls; all supported by tutor guidance and facilitation. They also examine and their skills and reasoning to a range of practical scenarios and case exercises that will build confidence throughout the day.
Through this mix of tutor guided input and interactive and participatory activities delegates can engage with colleagues and gain a clear understanding of EDI and any current equality issues.
No dates are currently scheduled for this course.