Liberating Leadership (MDP) - Online
Managers who want to learn how to become an effective leader-developer of people by getting them to be the best they can be.
The intensive programme will enable you to realign your mindset, give you a path to run on and learn new leadership skills that you may not have thought about, or been taught before.
The course is designed for you to do a MOT on yourself, is highly interactive and requires you to complete some pre course questionnaires that will guide you through the programme and identify your development areas, offering new effective solutions for you to take back to your teams to get them engaged and highly motivated.
4 x 3 hours over several weeks
Approximately £500 per whole programme per delegate. Charges depend on how many delegates book.
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- Understand your own mindset and why this is important
- Be able to get the balance of support and challenge right with your teams
- Understand what drives behaviours and how to change this
- Have a 4-step process to follow as a guide to enabling individuals
- Understand why you may not always get what you want from tasks
- Diagnose performance issues correctly and offer solutions
- Know what motivates you and what motivates others and why it’s important
- Be able to flex your style appropriately
- Lead effectively through change and transition
Background & Research
- Research & Validation
- The Pivotal question
- Key Findings
- Central Mindset
- Challenge & Support model
- Concepts & Attitudes
- OK Corral
What High Performance Leader-Developers actually do
- 4 step process
- The Onion Model
- Change behaviours
- Diagnosing performance issues
- Rewards and Penalties
- Conditional & Unconditional strokes
- Maximising people’s potential through feedback
- How to be assertive
- Motivational Inventories
- How to flex your style appropriately
- Directing to Delegating
- Barriers to delegation
Leading through change
- Change curve
- Set an action plan to take back to the workplace
- How to take the plan forward
- Further help & support
12 October 2022 at 10:00, 19 October 2022 at 10:00, 2 November 2022 at 10:00 and 9 November 2022 at 10:00
Delivered online. You must attend all the sessions.
Online sessions include usual breaks. Zoom link(s) are auto-sent from firstname.lastname@example.org a few days in advance of delivery. Full instructions and course handouts will also be sent in advance.
5 spaces remaining