Lone Worker Safety - Online
The course is aimed at all staff engaged in employment activity where all or part of their work is unaccompanied, either on or off the organisations’ premises.
Online = 3 hours
Approximately £100 per day per delegate. Charges depend on how many delegates book.
A one-day course for those working alone or in vulnerable situations where personal safety is paramount. Develops the skills needed to manage & assess risk, defuse & resolve incidents and disengage from high-risk encounters.
Each workshop will include modules covering:
- Recognising, Assessing & Managing Risk
- Street awareness
- Case studies on common scenarios
- Understanding the physiological & emotional aspects of aggression
- Defusing & de-escalating strategies
- The legal framework for self defence
- Personal safety & disengagement skills
6 October 2022 at 10:00
Delivered online. You must attend all the sessions.
Online sessions include usual breaks. Zoom link(s) are auto-sent from firstname.lastname@example.org a few days in advance of delivery. Full instructions and course handouts will also be sent in advance.
7 spaces remaining