Managing Myself for Managers - Online
Managers who are responsible for their own work and the effective performance of others. It may also be suitable for specialist staff who have choices to make in carrying out their tasks.
2.5 + 2 hours over 1 day (you must attend all sessions)
Approximately £100 per day per delegate. Charges depend on how many delegates book.
On completion staff should be able to:
- To explore the principles of effective time management
- To understand effective prioritisation
- To identify the beliefs that underpin behavior
- To examine time management styles
- To compare my own style with that of my team members
- To develop delegation skills
- To become more effective in setting & achieving goals
- Limiting and liberating beliefs
- The tyranny of the urgent
- First things first
- Establishing priorities
- Clarifying your role
- Saying ‘no’
- Barriers to delegation
- Key principles
Understanding my time management style:
- Spontaneous or structured?
- What drives me?
- My time management style
- My style v. team style
- Force field analysis
- Assessing the changes
- Motivation for change
5 October 2022 at 10:00 and 5 October 2022 at 13:30
Delivered online. You must attend all the sessions.
Online sessions include usual breaks. Zoom link(s) are auto-sent from email@example.com a few days in advance of delivery. Full instructions and course handouts will also be sent in advance.
9 spaces remaining