Managing Hybrid Teams - Online
This workshop is suitable for all leaders and people managers, team leaders and supervisors.
Approximately £50 per delegate. Charges depend on how many delegates book.
As a result of attending this course, delegates will learn how to:
- Be more self-aware and have an understanding of their leadership style and the impact that has
- Maintain their personal resilience and that of their team
- Improve communication skills and build understanding of the responsibilities we all have in keeping hybrid team relationships on track
- Maintain motivation and get the best from their team
- Explore some of the most common hybrid team relationship challenges we will face and how to overcome them
- Use tools and techniques to help build and maintain relationships
Welcome and Introductions
Session 1: Leading Hybrid Teams
- Why good leadership matters, especially in the current challenging times.
- What makes a good leader?
Session 2: Being proactive with your people
- The importance of good communication, and being aware of the restrictions hybrid working has on that.
- Setting up and maintaining regular one-to-ones.
- Making a connection with your people and allowing for the difficult transmission process.
Session 3: Being aware of the hybrid working challenges
- What are they?
- How can we mitigate them?
Session 4: Maintaining motivation and getting the best out of your people
- Use of praise.
- Involving the team.
- Regular updates and maintaining the vision.
Session 5: Hybrid team health check
Introducing the Team Health Audit. Demonstration of how it is to be completed, and the benefits leaders can get from regular use with their teams.
Session 6: Action Session
Delegates commit to the actions they will take as leaders on return to the workplace.
No dates are currently scheduled for this course.