Mentoring Workshop for Mentees - Online
Communication Skills, Personal Effectiveness
This on-line interactive course is for mentees who are new to mentoring or being mentored. This session is for those who are within a mentoring scheme and will soon be assigned a mentor OR if you are considering being a mentee quite soon, this session would be useful too.
Approximately £100 per day per delegate. Charges depend on how many delegates book.
The course explores the purpose and benefits of mentoring and the essential behaviours that drive effective mentoring relationships.
- Explore the purpose and benefits of mentoring.
- Ensure everyone is clear on how it will work, the roles and responsibilities that people need to play.
- Explore the key skills and behaviours that will drive effective mentoring relationships.
- Clarify next steps and set the scene for getting started.
An effective mentoring programme needs the involvement and commitment of both mentors and mentees. The behaviours which drive a beneficial and fulfilling experience for the mentee will model the qualities that will be critical to the mentee’s development.
- Understanding what mentoring is and is not
- The role, responsibilities and characteristics of a mentor and mentee
- What to expect from both mentor and mentee perspectives
- Getting the most from your mentor and your mentoring session
- Action plan
No dates are currently scheduled for this course.