Negotiation Skills, Introduction to - Online
Anyone whose role requires them to negotiate, internally or externally with customers, suppliers or others.
Approximately £100 per day per delegate. Charges depend on how many delegates book.
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- To identify more effective negotiation strategies
- To explore the difference between negotiation, joint problem solving and collaboration
- To understand the principles of effective negotiation
- To examine different influencing styles
- To identify the barriers and explore creative solutions
- What is negotiating?
- Different types of negotiation
- Identifying objectives
- Clarifying stakeholders
- Influencing style analysis
- Strengths & weaknesses of each style
- Learning from other styles
- Approach, planning and preparation
- Assessing trading options
- Stages of the negotiation
- Your needs v. their needs
- Understanding power
4 October 2022 at 10:00
Delivered online. You must attend all the sessions.
Online sessions include usual breaks. Zoom link(s) are auto-sent from email@example.com a few days in advance of delivery. Full instructions and course handouts will also be sent in advance.
9 spaces remaining