Personal Development Workshop - Online
Personal and Financial Wellbeing
- Wants to develop in their current role
- Wants to plan for professional development or progression
- Wants to spend time on self-development and gaining self-awareness
- Is planning for a first-time or upward manager role
- Is struggling to move forward in their career
- Is trying to figure out ‘What do I want to do?”
Approximately £100 per day per delegate. Charges depend on how many delegates book.
Taking time to reflect and consider one’s own development goals and objectives is something we often mean to do but don’t seem to find the time to do. This course provides the time, thinking space and structure to focus on oneself and make a plan.
For those who have a career/development path in mind this course will help you map out your goals, assess your individual needs and identify the types of learning and development activities that will best suit your learning style and preferences.
For those who are unsure of their next steps/needs or would like to consider options this course will provide templates and tools to help you navigate options, clarify your thinking, help you identify next steps as well developing insight into your own learning styles and preferences.
All delegates can expect to:
- Focus on oneself
- Gain insight and experience personal development
- Think about personal goals and timeframes
- Take ownership and plan onward actions
- Learn how we learn
- Identifying and understand your own learning styles and preferences and be able to use this insight to make good development activity choices
- Review your personal and professional development needs: Skills, Knowledge, Behaviours
- Identify a wide range of learning and development activities
- Be able to set and evaluate personal development goals and outcomes
- Understand how to build a personal development plan
As the course is designed to focus on the individual, delegates can expect to spend time on individual activities based on individual needs independent of the group. During this time the trainer will be available in the ‘main’ training room for questions and guidance as needed.
The trainer will provide session structure, input and foster sharing among the delegates.
To maximise the value of time spent in the training itself, pre-attendance questionnaires will be circulated to delegates for completion in advance.
No dates are currently scheduled for this course.