Rapid Reading - Online
Those who need to assimilate reading materials quickly without loss of comprehension.
Approximately £100 per day per delegate. Charges depend on how many delegates book.
On completion staff should be able to:
- noticeably increase reading speeds through new skills
- identify strategies that work and to spread them through the organisation
- gain and retain the most from the first read through
- help maximize long-term retention of the written word
- develop further strategies for saving time
- Setting the objectives for the day
- Prioritising the document: getting to the important bits
- Questioning, Previewing, Scanning and Skimming
- Getting the most from the first read
- How will I remember this?
- Identifying best practice and copying it
- How do you motivate yourself and stay focussed?
- How fast do you think you read?
- Experimenting with different reading techniques
- Working at the skill to implement the changes you have made
9 May 2024 at 10:00
Delivered online. You must attend all the sessions.
Online sessions include usual breaks. Zoom link(s) are auto-sent from [email protected] a few days in advance of delivery. Full instructions and course handouts will also be sent in advance.
Please note you will be expected to use your camera and display your name on all training. If unable to comply, please ensure the trainer understands why and notes your name and authority for recording attendance.
9 spaces remaining