Time and Priorities, Managing myself for staff - Online
All staff who are responsible for their own work and the effective performance of others. It may also be suitable for specialist staff who have choices to make in carrying out their tasks.
Classroom = 1 day; Online = 2.5 + 2 hours over 1 day (you must attend all sessions)
Approximately £100 per day per delegate. Charges depend on how many delegates book.
On completion staff should be able to:
- To explore the principles of effective time management
- To understand effective prioritisation
- To gain insights from the developments in neuroscience
- To identify the beliefs that underpin behavior
- To examine time management styles
- To develop greater personal awareness and tools for self-management
- To exercise increased ownership in setting & achieving goals
- Limiting and liberating beliefs
- The tyranny of the urgent
- Insights from neuroscience
- Establishing priorities
- Saying ‘no’ and ‘yes’
- Note it down & clear your mind
- Email etiquette
- Internal and external prime time
- Blocking out time
Understanding my time management style:
- Spontaneous or structured?
- What drives me?
- My time management style
- My style v. team style
- Force field analysis
- Assessing the changes
- Motivation for change
- Personal actions
24 April 2024 at 10:00
Delivered online. You must attend all the sessions.
Online sessions include usual breaks. Zoom link(s) are auto-sent from [email protected] a few days in advance of delivery. Full instructions and course handouts will also be sent in advance.
Please note you will be expected to use your camera and display your name on all training. If unable to comply, please ensure the trainer understands why and notes your name and authority for recording attendance.
7 spaces remaining