Train the Trainer - Online
Anyone involved in training.
Approximately £100 per day per delegate. Charges depend on how many delegates book.
- To acquire the necessary skills and knowledge to run effective training sessions.
- To be more confident and have more knowledge in tailoring any of your training sessions.
- To understand your audience and to deliver accordingly.
- Introduction, Aim & Objectives.
- Energy Grid.
- The four stages of learning.
- Instructional techniques.
- Various training aids.
- Different training styles.
- Effective communication, including transactional analysis.
- Giving Feedback
- How to put a training session together for maximum impact.
- How we learn and different styles.
- Difference between training, coaching and mentoring.
- Dealing with difficult people.
- How you project yourself, confidence and staying motivated.
- Lots of practise sessions
- Action plans
8 September 2022 at 10:00 and 15 September 2022 at 10:00
Delivered online. You must attend all the sessions.
Online sessions include usual breaks. Zoom link(s) are auto-sent from firstname.lastname@example.org a few days in advance of delivery. Full instructions and course handouts will also be sent in advance.
5 spaces remaining