Train the Trainer - Online
Anyone involved in training.
Approximately £100 per day per delegate. Charges depend on how many delegates book.
- To acquire the necessary skills and knowledge to run effective training sessions.
- To be more confident and have more knowledge in tailoring any of your training sessions.
- To understand your audience and to deliver accordingly.
- Introduction, Aim & Objectives.
- Energy Grid.
- The four stages of learning.
- Instructional techniques.
- Various training aids.
- Different training styles.
- Effective communication, including transactional analysis.
- Giving Feedback
- How to put a training session together for maximum impact.
- How we learn and different styles.
- Difference between training, coaching and mentoring.
- Dealing with difficult people.
- How you project yourself, confidence and staying motivated.
- Lots of practise sessions
- Action plans
1 February 2024 at 10:00 and 8 February 2024 at 10:00
Delivered online. You must attend all the sessions.
Online sessions include usual breaks. Zoom link(s) are auto-sent from [email protected] a few days in advance of delivery. Full instructions and course handouts will also be sent in advance.
Please note you will be expected to use your camera and display your name on all training. If unable to comply, please ensure the trainer understands why and notes your name and authority for recording attendance.
11 spaces remaining